Wednesday 22 May 2013

Site Progress and Misc

Well the new site is certainly taking shape now, if only I wasn't so tired going through each image in separate folders adjusting the colour levels and then uploading them to a handy little on-line tool in order to reduce them from full 1.59mb to a few hundred KiloBytes.

I have also purchased some proper background card in order to take some new shots, I find I will have to re-shoot an I-Pad and I-phone with my compact/Dslr Hybrid   instead of using the built in phone cam, which is good but lets face it 14 Mega Pixels is better than 5 any day.

I now need to concentrate on doing my logo and identity for the site, Cant wait until it all goes live, get this out of the way but I enjoy actually doing something instead of sitting around all day. I feel like going to bed right now to be honest, but its going to be a long night what with playing some Resident Evil 6 co-op with a friend.

Aside form the site I also have to finish up some reviews and compare the latest games consoles before E3 and then mark up some of the noteworthy items shown at the event itself. Although at present the review site seems to have gone a bit dead, i am trying to keep things active and get my thoughts aired.


0 comments:

Post a Comment