Wednesday 5 June 2013

5th June Quick Update.

Glorious 20c sun outside and all morning spent mostly writing out all the legal pages for the website I'm working on, I think I've covered everything that needs to be, and have created a nice tab view on their own separate page. 

Not a bad morning, last night was quite an unusual one, the weather was calm yet the power in the house kept going off and on every so often, not ideal when you are in the middle of a film and have to reset your Xbox all the time. Thankfully whatever the problem was seems to have gone (touch wood, as they say).

I have now got to do some tests on a used but working Dream cast and make sure that it does work completely before thinking of swapping parts with my old one.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be seeing a new film at the cinema, more than likely Hangover 3, its just all go at the moment. Back on the website front and I think I have made a lot of progress with it, past few hours have paid off with some disobedient code.

Overall, feeling like a pretty good week and still feeling uplifted from the effects of a party, I mentioned previous which was all kinds of fun ahh I live for those moments.


0 comments:

Post a Comment