Saturday 22 June 2013

General update 22nd June

Well another productive few days, although I haven't actually been coding much of the site of late, as I have been busy taking photographs of products and projects so I can generate my web galleries.

After taking inventory I have now found what items are ready to be sold as well and what gadgets need parts, I think I need a larger container in which to store everything, only yesterday I came on a box chocked full of T5, T4 style screwdrivers and spudgers, was a result though as I also found my mini Sherlock Holmes magnifying glass.

Apparently we are in summer now, so am just hoping that it sticks around for a bit, will be nice to get out a bit and visit some nice scenic places where I can do some photographing, I could defiantly use a holiday though.

It's an intriguing time for Gaming tech with the giants Microsoft and Sony still going head to head, with the interesting news of Microsoft pulling their DRM and always connected restrictions in order to try and match Sonys offering, I believe this will be another strong year for Sony not just because of Microsoft's blunder, I'm already considering per-ordering the new PS4.

Not the first thing on people's minds but I actually want to know the insides of a PS4 too see how it ticks.

As I write this I have now edited some of the images for my website so things are going steady. Interestingly I am about to post this from my IPad through a remote viewer to my computer browser which I am looking at instead of emailing it to the computer to copy, ahh the joys of technology.

0 comments:

Post a Comment