Sunday 2 June 2013

Layout change and Birthday fun!

Well I have changed the design for my portfolio gallery layout, in order to keep things in a logical and well presented layout, even if this doubles back on some of my work and causes a lot more coding, standardising pages is a key element to producing a good site.

I have to admit I don't feel up to doing much more work on it today, after having a nice fun relaxing day with some new friends and a birthday party rolled into one yesterday. I think my faith in people has been restored, that can only be a good thing, a cracking night in select pubs was a change, even more so being dressed in a complete White Knight costume. 

 After 9 hours sleep I still have a  loss of energy, mind I think I need to eat more. I say that as I have just made a pasta pot, before setting down to the TV for a bit.






0 comments:

Post a Comment