Sunday 30 June 2013

Break from work!

It would be great if I could update this blog more often, however I'm not to keen on connecting blogger with the official Apple apps as it seems to be causing a lot f problems. However I have managed to update my site quite a bit facing a lot of challenging items which have now been resolved, so pretty happy, that was until another set of problems surfaced, I do like to get things done properly. The site will not go live until it has got my absolute seal of approval.

It has been a good few weeks though enjoying life with friends, well some at least, which evokes a feel good attitude, more than likely how I have been working more on the site at times. As if I didn't have enough to do I have now started studying again so to speak for an upcoming event, more on this again though.

I would like to voice more of my opinions on some of the gaming news and developments however my usual hosting site for game reviews has been down for a few weeks now and that needs to be sorted by the admins who I need to talk to.

Some chill out time with Demons Souls I think now as my new game rental plan (not from blockbuster) is working out really well, so far by renting on my current package I've saved over £92 compared to actually buying them, that's a result, it also equates to less space needed of bought ones.

It seems my IOS-7 review went down well with views and a Plus one which I have limited details on, so more reviews and Tech stories will follow presently once I find a quiet 5 mins.


0 comments:

Post a Comment