Friday 14 June 2013

General Update and News.

After a week long cold I can finally try and get back to business, the site is now nearing completion stage. I was going to add more galleries on my projects, however it seems I have not enough pictures so I need to get snapping again.

It shouldn't be too long before I can get back to finishing my repair of one of two play-station Vita's I have in stock, not to mention sourcing parts to build a custom computer build either for a friend or to sell, so a few things need to be done.

The weather seems to be holding quite nice still which is great, but hope it lasts throughout June /July that would be great, Luckily I have some engagements coming up, kicking off with a classic car show this weekend, great photography opportunity, possibly seeing Superman's latest outing and then a BBQ with some great people the following weekend.  All in all a good chance for me to leave my "Bat Cave" as it were.

Speaking off good weeks, it has been in regards to the gaming world, after a very long day and night of watching the Microsoft and Sony Conferences in Los Angles during E3, but it was so worth waiting for, Sony totally dominated and I love how President and CEO Jack Tretton came out at the end and was like unlike some people we do this, oh and we do this, to the roar of applause from the crowds all pointing of course to Microsoft's failed Xbox one reveal. But it was their own fault to be honest, I'm so glad Sony remained strong and further added insult to injury by offering a lower price than anyone anticipated.

I think Microsoft need to stop trying to sell a state of the art computer hub that can revolutionise modern society and instead sell it as a "Game Console", as well as not imposing so many restrictions, then they would do much better.

Completely random I know but I also tuned into Americas got talent last night, oh goooooood whyyyyyyy, some of the auditions were so painful to watch, and cant believe Howard Stern ins on the Judging Panel, still he's not bad really, Just hope it can turn into something better than what has been shown thus far.

Well that's my 10 cents worth as they say, time to get back to work on those website galleries.....................

0 comments:

Post a Comment